Travel Berkey Canada
The Travel Berkey is the ideal travel companion for portable gravity water filtration which can be used anywhere. This beautifully built compact unit fits neatly into a travel bag making it a perfect choice for use during travel, such as camping and in an (a group of people traveling together), or in fact the ideal device to have during unexpected emergencies. Smaller than the Big, Royal, Imperial, and Crown sizes. It belongs to the outdoor water filter series.
The Travel Berkey lives up to it name. Its compact design makes it portable and easy to take with you on the go. Best of all, you‘ll gain peace of mind knowing that it removes and reduces the harmful, foul stuff, like disease-causing bacteria, viruses and (things that feed off of, and weaken, other things) by more than 99.9%.
- Just pour “raw/untreated” water in top chamber and draw off sparkling-clean water from lower chamber
- Filters up to 2.75 gal/hour (when using two elements)
- Holds about 1.5 gallons
- Comes with two Black Berkey elements
- Polished 304 stainless steel resists rust and won’t break or impart flavor to water
- 18″H x 7-1/2″OD, 6-1/8 lb
Lifespan of the elements:
The lifespan of the Black Berkey elements depend on the water quality and filter care. On average:
- Each element lasts up to 3,000 gallons
- 2 elements last up to 6,000 gallons
- 4 elements last up to 12,000 gallons
- 6 elements last up to 18,000 gallons
- 8 elements last up to 24,00 gallons
Click Here – Order your Travel Berkey from Berkey Canada Now!
Looking for a cheaper alternative for the Travel Berkey? Check out the Travel Berkey Earth!
Key Features & Specs
- 6.13 LBS when empty
- Stylish and durable outer shell made of AISI 304 Steel
- High quality stainless steel container
- Easy flow spigot that can be upgraded to a Stainless steel spigot or a Sight glass spigot for easier water level estimation.
- Easy and fast to assemble, takes literally minutes!
- Comes with all the instructions to follow in the instruction manual
- Compatible with the Berkey PF-2 Fluoride Filters
- Gravity-based – doesn’t requite any electrical support to run
- Utilizes the latest technological advances, backed by years of development and scientific research
- With 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements -> Purifies up to 2.75 gallons/10.41 liters of clean, bacteria free water per hour
The Travel Berkey® stainless steel portable water purification system is ideal for home, travel, camping, home, disaster or other emergency use. It is in a perfect world sized for small families (couples or singles) and travel. Berkey systems are among the most powerful and practical water filtration systems available available to buy. This powerful system purifies both treated water and untreated raw water from such sources as remote lakes, streams, unmoving (in a bad way) ponds and water supplies in foreign countries, where rules may be low-quality at best. Perfect for home and outdoor activities and a must in hateful (surrounding conditions) where electricity, water pressure or treated water may not be available.
- Does NOT remove the valuable minerals your body needs.
- Eliminates Chlorine, Chloramines, Heavy Metals, Pharmaceuticals and many more harmful compounds.
- Eliminates infections MS2 and FR Coliphage by 99.999%.
- Eliminates pathogenic microbes, pimples, and parasites by 99.9999%.
- Eliminates illness causing microorganisms including Cholera, Typhoid, Salmonella, E. Coli, Fecal Coliform.
- Lessens awful taste and smells.
- Expels Fluoride and Arsenic with the expansion of Pf-2 channels.
- Separates unsafe chemicals, for example, herbicides, pesticides, VOC’s, natural solvents, radon 222 and trihalomethanes.
- Lessens substantial metals, for example, aluminum, cadmium, chromium, copper, lead, and mercury by up to 95%.
- Evacuates residue and dregs influencing your water precious stone to clear.
- Up to 2 PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Filters may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired
- NOTE: Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top and decreases as water level declines.