Royal Berkey Earth Canada
Always wanted a Royal Berkey but found it to be to expensive? We have the right solution for you! The Royal Berkey Earth is a more economical version which comes with the Berkey Earth Ceramic Filters. Buy Your Royal Berkey Earth Canada Now!
The Royal Berkey Earth system comes normal with a pair of Berkey Earth filters. This version of the Royal Berkey was developed for our price-conscious customers who have forever wished a Berkey however might have found a Royal Berkey too hard on the pockets with the quality Black Berkey water filters. After three years of style and testing to develop the Berkey Earth filter we tend to take into account them to be the simplest ceramic filters on the market nowadays. The Royal Berkey Earth offers high-quality filtration at a lower cost, there’s no got to purchase lower cost accounting Berkey knock-off brands to any extent further.
The Royal Berkey Earth filter can purify your home’s treated water additionally as untreated water from such sources as lakes, brooks, ponds and water sources in foreign countries, wherever the native water is also compromised or rules might not be adhered to. The Royal Berkey Earth is that the ideal filter for all outside activities and is unquestionably a requirement in inhospitable environments wherever electricity or clean potable might not be at hand.
Click Here – Order your Royal Berkey Earth from Berkey Canada Now!
Looking for a Royal Berkey with the Black Berkey Elements? Try out the Royal Berkey!
Key Features & Specs
- 3.25 gallon (12.3 litres) storage capacity
- 9.5″ x 24″ D/H
- 8 LBS when empty
- Accommodates: 2-6 individuals
- Constructed of extremely polished AISI 304 chrome steel
- Comes with high quality spigot that can be changed to the stainless steel spigot or the Sight glass spigot
- Comes with complete manual and instructions
- Easy to install
- There is no need for priming the Berkey Earth filters. Once you put in the Berkey Earth, it’s sensible to travel.
- Requires NO energy sources as it is a gravity based filter
- Compatible with the Berkey PF-4 Fluoride and Arsenic reduction filters
- System Includes: 2 9″ Berkey Earth Ceramic Filters (expandable up to 4), higher and lower chrome steel chambers,1 chrome steel lid, 1 spigot, rubber seal to shield the bottom, a pair of wing bonkers, 2 washers, and a couple of interference plugs
- NOT to be used with salt water
- Upper chamber nests inside the lower chamber for transport and stands solely 38.7 cm 15.2″ tall
- Height once in use: 58.4 cm – 22.9 inches
- Diameter: 21.6 cm – 8.5 inches
- Maximum Filters: Four (in higher chamber)
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate: designed with 2 9″ Berkey Earth Ceramic Filters, the Royal Berkey Earth System can filter up to twelve to fifteen gallons (45 to 66 liters) of water per day
- Each Berkey Earth Ceramic Filters can filter up to 3,000 gallons of water or last up to three years before replacement is required.
- Up to four Berkey PF-4™ halide and Arsenic Filters could also be put in within the lower chamber of this method if desired
- Eliminates morbific bacterium, cysts, and parasites entirely furthermore as removing ototoxic chemicals like herbicides, pesticides, prescription drugs and every one manner of VOCs, organic solvents and trihalomethanes. In freelance testing, the Berkey Earth Ceramic Filters have additionally been found to scale back ototoxic significant metals like lead, mercury, and metallic element (For complete science lab check results see Envirotek science lab check Results). Besides this, the Berkey Earth water filters leave undisturbed and intact the helpful minerals your body needs.
- Does NOT remove the valuable minerals your body needs.
- Eliminates Chlorine, Chloramines, Heavy Metals, Pharmaceuticals and many more harmful compounds.
- Eliminates infections MS2 and FR Coliphage by 99.999%.
- Eliminates pathogenic microbes, pimples, and parasites by 99.9999%.
- Eliminates illness causing microorganisms including Cholera, Typhoid, Salmonella, E. Coli, Fecal Coliform.
- Lessens awful taste and smells.
- Expels Fluoride and Arsenic with the expansion of Pf-2 channels.
- Separates unsafe chemicals, for example, herbicides, pesticides, VOC’s, natural solvents, radon 222 and trihalomethanes.
- Lessens substantial metals, for example, aluminum, cadmium, chromium, copper, lead, and mercury by up to 95%.
- Evacuates residue and dregs influencing your water precious stone to clear.
- Up to 4 PF-4 Fluoride and Arsenic Filters may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired
- NOTE: Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top and decreases as water level declines.