Imperial Berkey Canada
The Imperial Berkey is bigger than the Big and Royal Berkey but is still smaller than the Crown Berkey. It is a versatile purifier that is the ideal water filter for use with large sized groups of 27-78 people. It is popular and used in large homes, corporate events, offices, and at religious places of worship. The Imperial Berkey is a high output water filter that adds style and sense to its surroundings. The Big Berkey & Royal Berkey models were designed to meet the needs of small groups and small sized families. Many individuals wanted a bigger upper and lower chamber so that a filtration system could meet the needs of larger groups such as schools, offices, meeting rooms, and most importantly the homes of our satisfied customers.
The Imperial Berkey Canada is perfect for everyone that was looking for something bigger than the other smaller Berkey Filters and something less than the Crown Berkey.
The Imperial Berkey’s lower container can hold ample quantities of water to meet the demands of events that take place in all our lives. It meets the demands of these peak precious for groups that can expand to 80 people. Whether you need water for breakfast, lunch, dinner, special holidays, or any other daily activities; the Imperial Berkey will give you clean and fresh water any time you desire.
Click Here – Order your Imperial Berkey from Berkey Canada Now!
Looking for a cheaper alternative for the Imperial Berkey? The Imperial Berkey Earth is coming soon!
Key Features & Specs
- 4.5 gallon storage capacity
- 10″ x 27″ D/H
- 10 LBS when empty
- High top quality stainless steel shell container
- High quality spigot included; can be included to the Stainless steel spigot or the Sight glass spigot
- Comes with the instructions manual
- Easy to install and setup, takes only a few minutes!
- Compatible with the Berkey PF-2 Fluoride Filters
- Gravity-based – doesn’t requite any electrical support to run
- Utilizes the latest technological advances, backed by years of development and scientific research
- With 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements -> Purifies up to 5.5 gallons/20.8 liters of pure water each hour
- With 4 Black Berkey Purification Elements -> Purifies up to 11 gallons/41.6 liters of pure water each hour
- With 6 Black Berkey Purification Elements -> Purifies up to 16.5 gallons/62.4 liters of pure water each hour
The accomplished Imperial Berkey® system is the perfect system to use for medium and large sized groups at the office, home, religious places of worship, hospitals, colleges, parties. It is also perfect to use for unexpected emergency such as power outages and natural disasters. You don’t need to worry about any bad compounds such as lead, zinc, chlorine, feces, among the many others. You can treat water from streams, lakes, ponds, rivers, and other sources which are not safe to consume. Going overseas? No problem, now you don’t have to worry about dirty and polluted water. Just bring your Berkey Filter with you and have the calm state of mind you deserve. The Imperial berkey is constructed of a super durable and hygienic safe stainless steel material, made after years of study and research. Buy your Imperial Berkey from Berkey Canada Now!
- Does NOT remove the valuable minerals your body needs.
- Eliminates Chlorine, Chloramines, Heavy Metals, Pharmaceuticals and many more harmful compounds.
- Eliminates infections MS2 and FR Coliphage by 99.999%.
- Eliminates pathogenic microbes, pimples, and parasites by 99.9999%.
- Eliminates illness causing microorganisms including Cholera, Typhoid, Salmonella, E. Coli, Fecal Coliform.
- Lessens awful taste and smells.
- Expels Fluoride and Arsenic with the expansion of Pf-2 channels.
- Separates unsafe chemicals, for example, herbicides, pesticides, VOC’s, natural solvents, radon 222 and trihalomethanes.
- Lessens substantial metals, for example, aluminum, cadmium, chromium, copper, lead, and mercury by up to 95%.
- Evacuates residue and dregs influencing your water precious stone to clear.
- Up to 6 PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Filters may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired
- NOTE: Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top and decreases as water level declines.